Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Eddie on a horse

Les Misérables 2012
The Pillars of the Earth 2010                                   Tess of the D'Urbervilles 2008
The Other Boleyn Girl 2008                    Savage Grace 2007                    Black Death 2010          

Elizabeth I. 2005.
 He couln't ride a horse then
Eddie Redmayne Quote:
I had auditioned to play in Elizabeth I with Helen Mirren. This thing involved me horse riding, which I was asked in audition, whether I could do. And it is a common truth, that as an actor, if you're asked if you can horse ride, you say yes. But then cut to a month later, on the set in Lithuania, and there I am, on a horse, having not even set on a horse since I was four, blazing into things - I nearly killed myself and app. 43 Lithuanian extras. But at the audition of The Other Boleyn Girl (2008), they were like "So Eddie, how is your horse riding?" And I said, " Well, there is a little story I should probably tell you." And they sent me off on a two-month training camp, and I literally learned to horse ride! (IMDB) 

Pictures Source: Favorite tumblr blogs, GifSoup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation