Monday, January 16, 2017

Eddie at the Golden Globes Ceremony

Eddie and Brie Larson at the 'Moonlight' table (x)

Claire Foy wins Best Actress in TV Drama Series

 Viola Davis wins Golden Globe for Fences (x)
Eddie sat on the edge of the stage at the 'Moonlight' table.
Unfortunately the cameras didn't show him much

Meryl Streep Speech The Golden Globes 2017 (x)

 Stars were asked about their first job...

Hugh Grant and Matt Damon in an advert break (Eddie is in the background)

 Eddie Redmayne and Jessica Chastain presents the Best Picture Musical/Comedy 
Award to 'La La Land




Moonlight wins Best Picture Drama at the 74th Golden Globe Awards (x)




The 74th Golden Globe Awards honored the best in film and American television 
of 2016 and was broadcast live on January 8, 2017 from The Beverly Hilton 
in Beverly Hills, California 5:00 p.m. PST / 8:00 p.m. EST by NBC.

7 comments:

  1. how do you get all this inside information anyway lols

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any special source. I'm on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube, and search infos, pics and videos with GOOGLE too. I read, listen and watch everything I can. I'm a big fan since 2012, spent thousands of hours with research since then, so I know quite a lot about him. I don't know much about his personal life, only about the public infos.

      Delete
  2. oh and how to follow your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use rss feed - netvibes, yahoo or Atom or „Positive News Reader" on Android or a rss reader program like Liferea.

      Delete
    2. Use the subscribe box at the bottom of the sidebar. To copy the rss link right click on Atom, then copy the link title. You can use this link in your blogger (with rss reader function), rss reader program or app, maybe your browser can handle it too.

      Delete
  3. I'm a fans..! (of this blog) Do you have any idea why they beeped out Eddie's part at The First Job footage..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like it :) I have no idea why they beeped out, but when I saw the live coverage, it was OK. He said he was a waiter.

      Delete

Your comment can be published after moderation