Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Burberry S/S 2012 - videos, quotes, photos - Eddie & Cara

VIDEOS

Eddie Redmayne and Cara Delevingne were the stars of Burberry's spring/summer 2012 campaign. 


Eddie Redmayne About his experience as a Burberry model: 
"It is a completely different world, but what's interesting is Christopher Bailey [Burberry creative director] is someone I have met a few times and admired. I don't know much about the fashion world but, from the small amount I've done for press and promotionals, I know it can be intimidating. It was a really fun couple of days. It's very different having a film camera on you and playing someone to actually standing still, posing. It's more self-conscious. It is an art for sure.


"I have worked with Burberry before and it's always a fantastic experience," said Redmayne. "Christopher [Bailey] wanted something playful from the shoot and so Cara and I had a genius couple of days fooling around. Hopefully the enjoyment we had is reflected in the campaign."


"I am a huge fan of Christopher Bailey," he explained. "He is a brilliant designer and a brilliant man. The fashion world can be a tad intimidating, but Christopher remains a kind, grounded gem of a man."


Shots by Mario Testino

Quotes are from tv.com and vogue.co.uk.

Personal note: My family's fashion connection
My cousin's son Péter Merő is a well known fashion designer in Budapest.
His aim is to create a style that makes women feel special, and first of all, make them feel a Woman.
His Facebook site (with the most recent projects) - photos - My related post on tumblr

Updated on 2nd September 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation