Sunday, October 23, 2016

Set photos, stills and more Fantastic Beasts promo

@AFEOHBr posted set photos and a new still on Twitter.



 Fantastic Beasts set photos (x)

New image of David Yates and Eddie Redmayne on the set of Fantastic Beasts (x)
In the SFX Magazine interview David Yates talks about Albus Dumbledore.

Promo still of Graves (Colin Farrell) and Credence (Ezra Miller) (x)

(x)
New interviews with the cast and crew on Pottermore
Alison Sudol - Dan Fogler - Stuart Craig - David Yates - MinaLima

...“I spent so many years being scared of making mistakes,” he says. “And within that period I did some really boring work. So I try to free myself up and sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn’t. With Jupiter Ascending, I love the Wachowskis. I think they’re extraordinary and I tried to sort of get into their world and their imagination. And clearly somewhere along the way I didn’t make it work. But I enjoyed the process hugely and I was trying to do something interesting. “I suppose that if I let the criticism affect me too much, then I will feel restricted. But you definitely try and then fail, and then try again. You never go into something not giving it 100%. Sometimes that 100% can be channelled in totally the wrong direction… but you still give it your all.”...- full interview here

Eddie Redmayne covers Gay Times Magazine, which features interviews 
with J.K. Rowling and Fantastic Beasts cast. (x)

"Quite often I get people saying, ‘You always play outsiders,’ but I don’t think one ever views oneself as an outsider – it’s how people look at you. But I also know I would not necessarily want to fit into everyone else’s sense of homogeny and what being an insider means. I’d much rather be my own person and my own soul rather than fit into some sort of generic type." (x)

Nice Eddie Redmayne quote from Gay Times cover story on Fantastic Beasts. 
(source: bespokeredmayne)

Here’s the subscriber-only Empire magazine Fantastic Beasts cover... We’re still waiting for 
the limited edition cover that will link to two video, going on sale at Sainsbury’s next week. (x)


Cut No.375 November,  SCREEN 2016. December - Japanese magazines ;D


Eddie Remayne and the cast of Fantastic Beasts feature in the November issue of 
Widescreen Magazine (German Edition) - magazine scans here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation