Tuesday, October 25, 2016

TV spot 6 - 8 and the first clip for Fantastic Beasts

All four videos are on my playlist - my screenshots below

FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM TV Spot #6 - Exposure






FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM Extended TV Spot #7 - Invitation











“Magical beasts. I study them. They are the reason I came to America.”



FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM TV Spot #8 - Contain


 (click for full size)




TV spot #8 gifset

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them Clip - Interrogatory


"You're an interesting man Mr. Scamander..."


"So letting a pack of dangerous creatures loose here was just another accident,
is that what you're telling me?"


"Now... what makes Albus Dumbledore so fan of you?"

Eddie Redmayne, Colin Farrell and Katherine Waterston in the first clip from the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation