Friday, December 13, 2013

Concert at the time of filming MWWM

When I made my filmography post I rewatched My Week with Marilyn again and I noticed something interesting. 
Look at these photos!




Eddie Redmayne wore the same sweater at the Rainbow Trust Carol concert and in the film.
Otherwise, the concert was at the time of filming in 1th December, 2010.

Rainbow Trust Carol Concert - December 1, 2010 ( x )
The traditional carol concert was in the beautiful St Paul's Church, Knightsbridge, London.
Eddie participated in the concert as a reader.
The Rainbow Trust charity provides emotional and practical support for families 
who have a child with a life threatening illness.

My post:

My Week with Marilyn - filmography


Update: A friend of mine Hope drew my attention to the fact, that he wore the same earlier on other occasions too.
For example at the Red press night afterparty at Donmar Warehouse 8 Dec 2009 (gallery),
at the Whatsonstage.com Theatergoes` Choice Awards 9 Dec 2009 (gallery),
and in the Donmar Dressing Room Photosession on 22 Dec 2009 (gallery).


It seems like he wore his own sweater in the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation