Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hong Kong December 4, 2013 - Masterclass on Acting with Eddie


So wonderful to see the enthusiastic response of HongKong APA Students to BAFTA and Eddie Redmayne in HK! ( x )


VivienneChow hosted BAFTA’s first ever Hong Kong Masterclass with Eddie Redmayne
at The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts. ( x & x & x &)


Vivienne Chow wrote this: 
"Just came out from BAFTA's Masterclass in Asia with Eddie Redmayne at HKAPA. It was a success with great turn out and response from audience. Hope BAFTA will return to HK very soon." ( x )



Eddie Redmayne discusses his acting career with Vivienne Chow. He delivers his acting masterclass
to students at The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts. (source: BAFTA's facebook page)

Tweet: "Last day of FlatcapAsia with BAFTA in Hong Kong this week and 
I totally fangirl-ed Eddie Redmayne! Such a top lad." ( x )


Additional Hong Kong events and initiatives for 2014 are being planned for March/April 2014. ( x )

Audio recording of the event here.

EDDIE REDMAYNE, ON THE PROCESS OF FILMING ‘THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING’ (X)
"The pressure felt huge, and the fear, I was riddled with fear from day one. … Part of what’s aspiration in life is often driven by being scared of something, and I knew when I read this script that there was something emotional in it that really moved me, and I didn’t know whether I would be able to do it, but I knew that I had to try my hardest and make that effort." 

"I mean, to quote Christina Aguilera…" 
"Makes me that much stronger"
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation